Welcome to our website. Here you'll find Hangar Talk, Photo Galleries, hundreds of documents, member listings and lots more. Below are some of the major features:
- Links to highlight content to give first-time visitors a quick-start.
- Photos with an emphasis on people as well as airplanes.
- Each member is assigned a personal password. This makes many features possible.
In the future you may gain access to the private Members' pages by first logging in. Follow the directions on the Log-In Page. If you have difficulty logging in, complete this form so we can help.
- You also have a (Members-Only) Personal Profile Page. So tell us about yourself, your family and your airplane by adding photos, links and biographies. Don't be shy! As we accumulate this material we'll add dedicated pages highlighting and aggregating members' photos, links and other information.
- You may subscribe to daily email updates of all Hangar Talk postings.
- A valid email address is required to post comments; you may elect not to display the email address however.
- Comments may be Rich Text Formatted using bold, italics, colors and more.
- Forms (optionally) remember your name, email and other information streamlining entry.
- Photo Gallery: Many photos submitted by our members.
- Video Gallery: YouTube videos of the latest Cessna 190/195 postings.
- Wallpaper: Selected photos to use as computer and cell phone wallpaper.
Services and Events
- Historical newsletters are now single PDF files, rather than two-year aggregations speeding download and search.
- Maintenance and Operational documents have been organized to make them easily accessible.
- A Disclaimer Statement precedes many documents advising that the information therein may be incomplete or inaccurate. Please review it carefully
- Please contact either our president or webmaster with questions, suggestions or issues.
- A Suggestion Form makes reporting bugs, suggesting enhancements and rating the website fast and easy.
- A site-wide custom Google search — located at the bottom of every page — makes finding people, aircraft or anything else easy.
Enjoy our website, and please submit any problems, suggestions or other ideas you have. We look forward to hearing from you.